Kamusta bloggers,

On the 21st of December I choose to do the Summer Learning Journey because I was getting bored at home. I choose Under the sea one because it sounded fun! We had to make a copy of the template that was on the Summer Learning Journey  blog. Once I found out what to do and how to do it, I started making it! It was fun choosing some animals from the sea! Once I choose my Under the sea animals, I put them in “their own spot.” Like I put them where I thought it would look in nice there.

The most challenging part was trying to choose some animals for the task. I liked them all(the animals for under the sea) but I only choose like 4 or 5 animals. The easy part was putting them in the place where I thought they looked nice. It was easy because like, if i put an animal like, next to the corner or something, I thought it looked good. So that’s how that was easy to do.

If you want to see my Under the sea task here it is:( And please don’t mind the 2nd slide because that’s where I got the animal pictures from)

On the Summer Learning Journey blog it also said that I had to put at least one fact about each animal you put there so here are the facts;

Whale: The whale is the biggest Mammal that is a animal!

Yellow Tang: Yellow tangs are algae feeders that play a crucial role in coral reef ecosystems!

Orange fish: They are Protandrous hermaphrodites, which means all fish are males except for the largest of the group, which is female!

Starfish: They have no blood or brain! With no brain or blood it seems crazy to think starfish can survive in the depth of the vast ocean. However, they find very clever and simple ways to get around it!

Dolphin: The Amazon river is home to four species of river dolphin that are found nowhere else on Earth!

Hope you liked my Under the sea task AND my facts.

Have you ever made a Under the sea task not on The Summer Learning Journey? Tell me in the comments!

Press on the” Summer Learning Journey” to go to the blog!

Thank you for reading my blog!

Make sure to read my other classmates blogs too!

One thought on “Under🫧 the sea🌊 Kickstart Summer🌞 Learning🔰 Journey🏎 task

1. Mōrena Anoosha,

This looks like another fun and creative art activity. I like the under the sea theme as it has a great connection to summer as summer is all about swimming in the ocean. Do you think we have any of the sea critters in your art at our beaches? I have definitely seen some of them!

I think your art looks awesome and I like all the animals you have added, what made you choose the ones you chose? My favourite has to be that little jellyfish floating around!

It is glad to hear that you found this task interesting, and I found your description really well written and you left another awesome comment for your readers!!

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ